Thursday, December 3, 2009

My First Scarf & Hat :) && Trip 2 Library

So my Grandma Kuhn taught me how to crochet two weeks ago. I had been experimenting with 4 plie yarn (thin, most common yarn) but on tuesday I bought some 6 plie (thicker, bulky yarn). I had to buy a larger needle and by using the bigger sizes everything was alot quicker :) I had Molly at the library for the day so I worked on it for an hour there then another hour and a half later and it was finished. I just finished the hat tonight. I am not real sure if I did the hat correctly but i love it anyways. I can defintally say there are going to be a bunch of handmade xmas gifts under the tree this year; but not just this I have a couple other ideas in the plan.

Here are some pics from our trip to the library
I love that look!

No comments: