Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Reasons I Love Winter Break...

1. Sleeping in. Which I didnt really get to do much of at the beginning but I havent been having to get the kids on the bus.

2. Meeting up with friends that have been away at college. I got to go to lunch and shopping at Easton with Allie and Jillian...just a little tripod reunion :) Today I will be going to lunch with Allie and Victoria, and Thursday might hold a lunch date with another long lost friend!

3. Family Christmas Picture for the Cards!


4. Working at the law office :)
I never thought I would have said that 8 months ago but after leaving to go to school full time I really missed everyone here and getting dressed up to come to work was something else I really missed. However working here on break is even better because I am here all day and I don't have to do court runs because there is another girl who took my job :)

5. NO SCHOOL! well thats a no brainer :)

6. more home cooked food =D ...mmmm. All of the yummy food actually started at Thanksgiving. The week before we had Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Frys house. Thanksgiving Day: Lunch/Dinner @ Anthony's Aunt and Uncle's house and dinner at Grandma Spiker & Daves. Skipped a weekend then early Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Frys. Skipped another week and that brought on all the Christmas dinners. Christmas Eve Anthony's other Aunt and Uncles house for dinner along with a little hold me over at my Aunt Kayes before we left. Christmas morning Mom did her traditional breakfast casserole and we had lunch/dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Prices. Day after we had Christmas at Grandma and Daves with Moms whole side of the family. Sunday night we had the whole family over to our house for spaghetti. Monday night Anthony and I had Christmas at his Dad and Teresa's house :) Needless to say I do need to hit the eliptical and get some of that food off of me!

7. Giving and recieving presents. I don't have my camera card with me right now so the next post will be full of Christmas pictures. But I got my zoom lens for my camera and new boots from Mom & Dad! Clothes, make up and all that jazzy stuff from everyone else.

Well I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and am looking forward to the New Year! =)

No comments: