Friday, November 27, 2009

Give Thanks!

Hello!
Yes I am still alive..its been forever since I last blogged. I have been really busy with school and enjoying life, but now I am on break until Jan.6th! woot woot :)

Thanksgiving was great! last weekend we went to Grandma and Grandpa Frys and this weekend Anthonys Mom's side of the family and ours side of the family. It was wonderful to be able to get together with everyone and have such wonderful food to fill our bellies. This morning I got up at 7 a.m. to go shopping with Aunt Lori, Mom, and Caroline. People are absolutely nuts for how early they get up but hey its all about making memories! What I needed to get was not a high demand item so I wasn't too worried about being there when the door opened. I still have a ton of shopping to do but will have to do it later.

Grandma Kuhn recently taught me how to crochet so there are going to be some handmade gifts under the tree this year :) It is very addicting and with all the time I am going to have it is wonderful that I will have time to actually finish some projects. I am also going to try to read a couple books and will be having Molly two days a week which will be very eventful.

Back to Thanksgiving...this past week we had some major down falls. Our hot water tank blew so in the midst of all that, Mom working every night we decided to move turkey dinner to Grandma and Daves house which was wonderful. There was enough room for everyone in the dining room and the kids were able to play downstairs and run around outside. Grandma's house is so accomadating for everyone. We even had some more poeple show up that are not regulars on Thanksgiving.... Aunt Leanne, Uncle Mike, Jackie, Derick and John Michael (My Dad Sister and her family) and Jeremy and Jami. Mom also has a friend that she used to take care of for home health care, Jeff, and we started last year having him because he has no family.

Photography: Mandy and I have gotten the privledge to photograph some seniors this year and have had a blast. December 12th we are going to be taking pictures at the Longaberger Golf Course for their Christmas Celebration...so exciting! We are looking forward to doing family sessions for Christmas.

Here is my thankful list:
Family, Friends, Health, God, talents I have been blessed with, farmers, people who work at the stores on Black Friday, Armed Forces, my job :), happiness, teachers, Diesel, Turbo, Tippy, Remington and Gimpy.

Pictures from Turkey Dinner are coming soon :)
Love Always

No comments: