Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Project 365....

Yes I am going to attempt this once again :) Last year I gave myself a little lee-way by doing it once a week which might have been what made me fail. So by making myself do this everyday I will not be able to forget.

What is Project 365?
Its where you are challenged to take a picture everyday of the year...YES! everyday. By doing this it provides you with a way to remember what happened in the year and also a way to see what was important to you. It also provides you with a way to get more familiar with your camera. Yea some of you are probably saying how much is there really to know but visit this other site and you might be able to get some ideas.
http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

I will be starting this project on Jan. 1st so everyone can look forward to seeing more blog posts that will be full of pictures! =)
Lets just see if I can stick to it this year

No comments: