Friday, December 18, 2009

{7 Days}

Yep there are only 7 days til Christmas!!! I honestly thought yesterday that we had 2 more weeks but I also thought that yesterday was Wednesday not Thursday. So here is the banner/christmas card holder I made with my cricut. Actaully in the process of making this my cricut broke :( The speed button is not working so it is stuck on Max speed therefore if I cut anything delicate it just rips it all up..Provocraft is sending me a box and its suppose to get fixed.

Here are a couple from the benefit dinner. Anthony and Mark
Me and my best friend, Aubrey :)
And that would be Aubrey and Marks new puppy, in my boot :)


Thats pretty much it. Coming up is some more of the crafty projects I have done, our Christmas cards and picture, and some other little surprises :)
Everyone have a great weekend










No comments: