Wednesday, December 30, 2009
What is Project 365?
Its where you are challenged to take a picture everyday of the year...YES! everyday. By doing this it provides you with a way to remember what happened in the year and also a way to see what was important to you. It also provides you with a way to get more familiar with your camera. Yea some of you are probably saying how much is there really to know but visit this other site and you might be able to get some ideas.
I will be starting this project on Jan. 1st so everyone can look forward to seeing more blog posts that will be full of pictures! =)
Lets just see if I can stick to it this year
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
3. Family Christmas Picture for the Cards!
4. Working at the law office :)
I never thought I would have said that 8 months ago but after leaving to go to school full time I really missed everyone here and getting dressed up to come to work was something else I really missed. However working here on break is even better because I am here all day and I don't have to do court runs because there is another girl who took my job :)
5. NO SCHOOL! well thats a no brainer :)
6. more home cooked food =D ...mmmm. All of the yummy food actually started at Thanksgiving. The week before we had Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Frys house. Thanksgiving Day: Lunch/Dinner @ Anthony's Aunt and Uncle's house and dinner at Grandma Spiker & Daves. Skipped a weekend then early Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Frys. Skipped another week and that brought on all the Christmas dinners. Christmas Eve Anthony's other Aunt and Uncles house for dinner along with a little hold me over at my Aunt Kayes before we left. Christmas morning Mom did her traditional breakfast casserole and we had lunch/dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Prices. Day after we had Christmas at Grandma and Daves with Moms whole side of the family. Sunday night we had the whole family over to our house for spaghetti. Monday night Anthony and I had Christmas at his Dad and Teresa's house :) Needless to say I do need to hit the eliptical and get some of that food off of me!
7. Giving and recieving presents. I don't have my camera card with me right now so the next post will be full of Christmas pictures. But I got my zoom lens for my camera and new boots from Mom & Dad! Clothes, make up and all that jazzy stuff from everyone else.
Well I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and am looking forward to the New Year! =)
Friday, December 18, 2009
Here are a couple from the benefit dinner. Anthony and Mark
Me and my best friend, Aubrey :)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
(Its Christmas Time - Rory and Joey)
-Internation Harvestor shirt or sweatshirt
Canon 75-300 mm f 4-5.6 III Zoom Lens
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Asia is a 15 year old girl, a sophomore at TVHS, in 4H and just an all around amazing young lady. She was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer in August and actually had, hopefully, her last round of chemo yesterday. After many nights of planning and arranging for everything to go smoothly we ended up raising over $20,000 for the Hatfield Family. When I say "we" I am meaning the whole entire community! We had all the families at the schools donate items for themed baskets, businesses donated various items to be auctioned off, students at the high school bought tshirts and other people showed up and participated in the event. So I cannot tell you how many times I had a tear in my eye or just felt blessed to be a part of this cause. Asia was healthy enough to attend on Sunday and was so pleased and thankful for everything that was done.
On friday or saturday I am going to be going to Cincinatti to help pass out teddy bears that people bought in order for Asia to pass out to other patients at the hospital. Pictures from that will be posted early next week. I am in the process of loading pictures from Sunday so maybe I can get them posted on here tomorrow.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Here are some pics from our trip to the library
I love that look!