Saturday, January 31, 2009

*iCe IcE BaBy*

Well this week has been a very eventful one. I haven't had school since Monday and have been kept in the house pretty much the whole time. I only left for work and to go sledding. I also got some very bad news, I did not get into Bowling Green due to being one point off on my ACT so I am just going to have to settle with Ohio University Zanesville. There are alot of pluses to that but then again it is very disappointing. So right now I am just going to enjoy the rest of my senior year.
Here are some of the high lights I have to look forward to:
-SEOSL Swim meet
-Sectionals & hopefully Districts
-Sweet Heart dance the day of Districts & Valentines Day!
-Senior Trip to Cedar Point
-Graduation
-Senior Trip
-Summer!
of course all the fun times with great friends!

here are some pictures from the snow/ice storm we got this week:

I fell in a snow drift trying to get some pics



Diesel before the big storm hit...he loves to roll in the snow, it makes me have goosebumps just watching him do it =)

well thats all for now
Love Always

No comments: