Monday, February 9, 2009

A much needed..

Blog catchup!
I know I have not posted on here in like a week. I have been so busy, I have had swimming which got pretty intense but we also have like 7 days left (saddens me but will be glad when I can actually get something done!) school has been crazy and work is just work.

something I realized I have done so far this year is I have read pretty much a different book like every week of the year. So thats going to be my goal. I am going to try to keep up with my picture a week but I am also going to do one for like a book a week! why not?!?!

This week I am reading Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas. At the end of the week I am going to give a little summary of the book and what I thought about it.

Here is my catchup of "a picture a week"

Me & my two best friends. They showed our swim meet on tv, we all went to Bdubs to watch it! I love these girls though!

Jillian & Allie. This picture was taken at our meet in Athens on Saturday. I think this picture just shows how happy and fun these two are to be around.

Well I hope everyone has a GREAT week!
Love Always

No comments: