Monday, January 19, 2009

5 DAY WEEKEND

Hello Everyone!
I have had an extremely busy weekend. We had no school on Thurs&Fri. due to very cold weather and tons of snow =) I had to work both days but it really wasn't too bad. Swim practice was also cancelled both of those days which was nice at the time but defintally caught up to us on Saturday. We had an invitational at Coshocton. The bus left at 7:30 a.m., our places in the hall to sit for the day was by a door that had a huge gap in the botton so cold air was coming in and there was actually ice on the floor! I swam the 100 Freestyle, 500 Freestyle, 200 Free Relay and the 400 Free relay. I didn't do too bad and actually got 10th in the 500 out of 29 people! Saturday night I went to the boys basketball game, they lost but played a great game. Sunday: went to church, Sams Club, home, to courtney's to make our posters for Senior Night, then to Maddy's birthday party at the Lindarena and after that i went to Anthony's to watch movies and just hangout. Today we have another day off from school! I have to go to work from 12:30-4 then swim practice from 4:30-6 then out to eat with Aubrey, Lauren and Morgan for Aubrey's wedding party dinner. Well I am going to get off here now, I might not be able to update this week due to a very busy schedule but I will try.
Love Always
Brit




No comments: