Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jan. 20, 2009 :: A Day In History

Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to make this post dedicated to yesterday.
I was way too busy yesterday to do this so why not today? It is actually history now!
I never thought I would feel this way, just figured it would just happen no matter what, but I actually feel good that we have a new President.
I was not able to watch the inauguration because I was at work but what I did manage to squeeze in was very good =)
So here is to our new president, President Barack Obama!

{busy day for me::}
7:30 - School (entails 2 tests and 1 notebook check...ugh)
11:10- leave school, rush home, get swim stuff and get dressed for work!
12:15- WORK
2:00- do errands for work
4:00- Leave work
4:30- the Start of Senior Night and the Muskingum County Meet!
my whole family is going to be there tonight and us seniors are going to get announced
I am prolly going to cry or just be really emotional. But it is all good because this is just the start of a new journey in my life!
8:00- most likely will be home by now! Going to bed or post on here.

Well everyone have a great day! {=)

No comments: