Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Layout Update!

Hey Everyone!
well I always get so irritated when my computer at home won't download my images fast enough for my liking, so now i at work and this computer is alot faster so I am going to try to put some on here. So here are a few that I have gotten done lately and some others that just haven't had the chance to be put on.



these two are from Summer 07 and our trip to Forest Hill Lake!



these are pics from our first fishing trip in 2007



These two are from the Farm Science Review in 2007



This one is from Anthony's Graduation in May 2007

The Next few are from our big family trip to Corolla, NC (Outerbanks) this summer!

Breakfast at the Waffle House

just some pictures of us sitting on the beach. Beach Bums.


well thats all for today! hopefully there will be many more to follow!
Love Always
Britt

No comments: