Wednesday, February 11, 2009

..*25.....

Well I was tagged on facebook to write down 25 things about myself. I had fun doing it so I am going to do one on here now too. But it is going to be 25 different things from what I did on facebook.
here it goes:
1. I love my family more than anything
2. I have been in 4H for 10 years! I have no idea what I am going to do without it this year. It scares me just a little bit.
3. I want to marry Anthony Fry one day =) <3
4. I did not get accepted to BGSU. I was really upset at first but God has a reason for everything. So yea! I get to live at home for another year =)
5. I would love to live in North Carolina...edit that: I am going to live in NC one day
6. I want to have 4 kids! I also want to name them all with names with the same letter. Don't ask me why! (for girls: Allison, Annie, Abigail & Audrey. Boys: Aiden, Austin, Andrew, ?)
7. I work at an attorneys office but I don't want anything to do with a career in law8. Graduation is 72 days away! this totally amazes me because I can still remember my first day of kindergarden. In other ways it makes me sad because I know I am going to miss seeing all my friends.
9. I love the outdoors (camping, fishing, boating, kyaking etc.) and yes I do it all
10. Our house burnt down when I was 5 years old, we lost everything.
11. I want to be a speech therapist
12. I miss my Grandpa Spiker more than anything
13. I never got to see my Dads real mom, she died in a car accident when he was almost a year old. I wish I could have met her.
14. I am a lifeguard at the Country Club. Its the most awarding job I have had so far. Who gets paid to sit in a chair and get a sun tan?!
15. I am Catholic.
16. My favorite color is green!
17. I Love to take pictures & scrapbook
18. my brother and I have a great relationship I hope it always stays that way
19. I met Anthony at the fair the summer of my freshman year. We watched the truck & tractor pulls that night. We have been dating ever since <3
20. I have read every single one of Nicholas Sparks' books
21. Summer and Fall are my favorite seasons
22. I want to learn to crochet
23. My mom is my Best friend
24. Tomorrow is my cousin Molly's 2nd birthday!
25. I am not a good blogger

1 comment:

Lola said...

This was very insightful and you ARE a good blogger, Brittany!! I posted this on Facebook, going around like wildfire. If you have a FB profile, send me a friend request. There's a link on my Blog page.
Good job again, girl! And congrats on graduation (early).