Friday, February 13, 2009

Fire Destroys Dresden Feed & Supply!

Hello everyone! I have some very sad news to announce. Last night our local feed supply store burnt down. It wasn't just a feed store either the building has been in Dresden since 1900. The mill served as a feed supplier to almost all the local farmers and was a very popular gathering place for the local farmers too. The really bad thing about this is that just 2 weeks ago the Dresden IGA was burnt down too. The grocery store was the only one in town. This too happened on a thursday night. I hadn't heard about these other two fires until these bigger ones have happened but in the last 2 months there have also been two others before the IGA and now the Feed Store. This is so sad and scray for this to be happening to our small town. It has to be arson because all of them have happened on Thursday nights and stuff like this just doesn't happen. It makes me wonder what is next?

I don't really have anything else to blog about today. I guess what is going on is just too disturbing!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love Always & please keep the village of Dresden

No comments: