Monday, November 9, 2009

I am it...



1. Where is your cell phone:on the charger..for once!
2. Your hair: needs colored badley!

3. Your mother: most caring and giving person I know.


4. Your father: I am his look a like and he gave me his amazing talent of being sarcastic (Smart-ass-tik!)


5. Your favorite food: noodles and anything from BDs Mongolian BBQ

6. Your dream from last night:
Next!...

7. Your favorite drink:
Orange juice

8. Your dream/goal:
after i finish the 6 year college requirement I am going to be a speech pathologist, I want to marry anthony and have 3-4 kiddos. Ooo and live in a big farm house!

9. What room are you in:
bedroom

10. What is your hobby:
scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, photography, reading Nicholas Sparks books

11. What is your fear:
drowning and loosing everyone I love

12. Where were you last night:
Olde Mans Cave with Anthony, JK and Katie




13. Something you are not:
vegetarian
14. Muffins:
blueberry = delish!
15. Wish list items:
zoom lens, new camera bag, paint for my truck, happiness and love

16. Where did you grow up:
Nashport OH.. vroom rd & harper dr.

17. Last thing you did:
texted bubby! and attempted to write this 3 page paper.

18. What are you wearing:
soffees, over-sized camo sweatshirt

19. Your TV: does not work because I rearranged my bedroom and put it where the cable does not reach. That was over a year ago...

20. Your pets:
DIESEL {Shepard mix I rescued from the animal shelter for my 15th bday}
plus here are all the pets we have
Tippy {yellow lab 14 years old}
Turbo {JKs dog}
Gimpy {black cat}
Remington {quarter horse we got from the neighbors}
21. Your friends:
are all amazing and make my life complete. I dont know what I would do without them!
22. Your life:
is very chaotic and crazy at times, but I wouldnt trade it for anything.

23. Your mood:
tired, bored and lazy
24. Missing someone:
Grandpa Spiker

25. Vehicle:
1964 Internation Scout {Daddy and I are restoring it} oyea I also drive a 95 Nissan Pathfinder
26. Something you’re not wearing:
contacts and a bra ;)
27. Your favorite store:
ebay haha that doesn't count. Hobby Lobbby

28. Your favorite color:
Green!

29. When’s the last time you laughed:
yesterday at Anthony
30. When’s the last time you cried:
ughhh.....
31. Your best friend:
one hint...its a boy!

32. One place you go to over and over:
school and walmart
33. One person who emails me regularly:
no one really...I don't really email a bunch. Dad sends the most emails tho

34. Favorite place to eat:
BDs Mongolian BBQ in Easton
35. Where do you want to be in 6 years:
graduating school, getting a real job, buying a house and starting a family of my own.
xoxo. Brittany

No comments: