Sunday, January 27, 2008

Successful Scrapnight

well last night i had a Mallory and Maddy come over to scrap all night with me! we didn't really get started until 10:00 or so and then we called it a night sooner too...like 2:00. I was busy helping Maddy do some of her pages and just talking that i only got like 2 pages done. But i am not too worried about it because I have full access to everything that i can use so its not that big of a deal. I think Mal might be coming over next weekend too so hopefully then I can get some more done. My dad also finished putting my new bed on my truck for when we go off roading.. i am so excited and it looks really good! Also I found a pretty nice counter top to get put up in my scraproom so thats another plus of this weekend. Well I am going to get off of here and I'll try to post tomorrow night if I am not too busy with homework or anything. Night
Love Always

1 comment:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Hey girl! I got your comment on my scrapbook.com site and thought I'd come over here and check out your blog!!!

First I wanted to say that I think it is SO wonderful that you are scrapbooking at your age!!! I so wish I had found this hobby when I was in high school. I too took tons of pictures from those days and wish I had put them on pages with descriptions!!! So- kudos to you!

Thanks so much for checking out my photography blog and putting a link on your blog! I so appreciate that! The camera I am using right now is a Canon Rebel XTI. Eventually I will upgrade. If you ever have any photography q's feel free to email me: annecamille_c@yahoo.com

Have a great week!