Sunday, February 3, 2008

my extended weekend!

well i had a pretty full weekend! Friday we had a snow day due to icy roads. It was our 1st this year! It was so nice. I went shopping in Columbus at Polaris with my Aunt Lori, her mom Caroline, Madeline, and Molly. It was fun, it just gave me something to do for the day. I wish i would have been able to find a scrapbook store to go into but i couldn't. So I didn't end up spending any of my money...maybe there will be a sale this week at hobby lobby or something. Next Saturday I have to take the ACT in the morning and then Mallory is coming over for the rest of the day to scrapbook. I am hoping its going to be alot of fun! well I think i am going to get off of here and do some laundry for this week! hope everyone has a GREAT week!
<3 Always

No comments: