Friday, January 25, 2008

my first blog

wow what a title.... lol...couldn't really think of anything catchy. So why not what it really is!?!
well this week seemed like it went so slow..even though we had monday of and i got sick yesterday and went in late today everything just drug on. Thank its friday! Anthony was going to lift weights then come over so I am just waiting on him. Tomorrow night I am having a Scrap Party..about 3 or 4 other girls are coming over and we are going to scrapbook all night! should be a blast then i can finally post more LO on scrapbook.com. That website is my new ADDICTION! currently I am in a scraproom challenge and its going pretty good. For the fact that i just started scrapbooking less than a year ago...i have really come up with an accumulation of supplies and even found a spare room in our basement that i turned into my own little area! its so nice. I will have to put pictures on here of it...but until then just visit my blog at www.scrapbook.com/moosyoakchick Another highlight of this week has been that Anthony and I purchased tickets to go to The World's Toughest Cowboy rodeo on Feb. 16 in Columbus, OH. I am so excited! well this is long enough for tonight so hopefully i will be able to post tmrw!
Love Always

No comments: