Friday, March 5, 2010

Lets Be Honest...

I haven't shaved my legs in 4 days
and I slept on the couch last night, just for the fun of it :)

Yesterday I bought my first gym membership and cannot wait to use it today with my bestie Kayla. However last night I ate a whole sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mints, I just had to tell myself thats why I bought the membership!

I have been procrastinating like crazy here lately and its starting to bite me in the butt!

I havent developed a huge church-skipping habit on sundays. Last week I didnt go, week before I did, and who knows how many weeks before that I didnt go. This is not good! I used to go to church every Sunday. I am going to try to start doing that again.

Well I hope everyone is able to come out tell their own truths of the week :) It really helps you get stuff of your chest. I also hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love ALways
Britt

No comments: