Monday, March 1, 2010

Free Jewelry & Disney on Ice

On saturday night we had a girls night out in columbus by going to see Disney on Ice :) Below is a collage of the majority of the pics I took. It you click on the pic you can view it larger and look around at the pictures. By the way I don't think I have mentioned how much I LOVE my zoom lens Mom and Dad got me for christmas!!! Its my new baby. Thanks Mom and Dad, xoxo


So as I mentioned a month ago I joined Lia Sophia! I am finally a qualified advisor! woot-woot (*doing a happy dance) along with getting qualified I have earned $325 in FREE jewelry!!! Below is the pieces I picked out. I am in love with my new charm bracelet.. probably has something to do with the fact thats its a beach charm bracelet and ofcourse everyone in Ohio would do any thing for warm weather and a day at the beach.



I also scored this Vera Bradley bag on their website for $40 after tax and shipping! SCORE and more happy dancing!
Well I hope everyone has a great week!

Love ALways,

Britt


No comments: