Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jam Packed Weekend!...

yes thats right I already have a ton of plans for the extended weekend. Here they go:
-River: go to sand bar to relax (don't know when thats going to happen exactly?)
-Swappers Day. Johnstown - HUGE flea market,I will defintally post pictures when I get a chance
-Millersport Sweet Corn Festival.
-Cookout at Great Aunt's house. Family in town from Alabama
-Birthday party at Grandma Spikers for Uncle Jeff.

So therefore there will be lots of updates next week when I get a chance. But they might be closer into the next week because I start classes tuesday! I was shopping online for school books yesterday. Oyea I also bought 2 new Cricut Carts!! =) Sweet Hearts & Lifes A Beach! Ebay is wonderful... I bought two for less than the price of one from HL or Michaels. I also got alot of work done in my scrapbook room this week. Can't wait for it to be finished; I will defintally post pics of that too!

Well everyone have a safe and fun holiday weekend!
Love ALways
Britt

No comments: