Thursday, September 10, 2009

Freshman all over again...

I started classes tuesday! I was so nervous but now I love it :) So much more freedom but with that comes a ton of responsibility, but hey I can handle this. I got my new laptop last night - HP Pavilion dv6. I also got a wireless printer for like $40!! woot woot! can't beat that! now just to get the wireless working at the house. I am sitting at the college right now but they close in 25 minutes so I can't be on here much longer. So heres a little update on my life:
Dog Rescue Status: Puppies all found homes


ODIE - went to a family that my Aunt works with. He is going to have kids to play with and will be a great family dog. They said he is living up to his age - he is defintally a baby!

ISIS - went to girl I went to high school with. She lives in Columbus and already had a brother for her. Aren't they cute!

This whole thing has really made me feel good. O-yea the momma was originally going to go to a family that would rescue her but Anthony took her home with him the other night and I am pretty sure she stole his heart and he is keeping her now! I believe he is calling her Momma!

This upcoming week is my last week at work :( very sad, i love working there but hopefully next fall quarter when Carly goes to school I will be able to schedule my classes around my work better.

We got a boat last weekend! So excited!!! =) it needs prop and Dad has to get it to fire so soon enough we are going to be out on the water!! YEA!!

Well that is pretty much it and I had better get out of here before they lock me in for the night! ;) and Mom made sketti for supper and my tumtum is empty! So everyone have a great weekend!

Love Always,
Britt


No comments: