Monday, August 3, 2009

Put in Bay ..* :)

Okay...I know these are a little late and there are quite a few! But our trip to Put-In-Bay was wonderful and it was so hard to choose from all the pictures I took. So here they are.
The view from our campsite. The little beach at the campground, actually the only public beach on the island.
Another view from the campground
Beautiful
Picture I took when we were on the ferry
From the window on the ferry

Theres my car! (red one)
Anthony and I


Our tent, look how close it is to that cliff!


Beautiful!
Perrys Monument
Thanks Anthony!
The Boardwalk, which was packed with people and boats because it was Christmas in July






Waiting on Mom and Dad
Here they come!
Can you find them?!
Storm coming in
The next morning, the wind was so bad we had to put our tent down so it wouldn't break anymore than it already had :( very rude awakening!
Jk, Jamie, Jeremy, Anthony, Mom and Me
Our site was right at the edge of that cliff. This was taken at the beach. NOTE: size of waves

Water coming over the pier
Lake Erie Water Snake
Mom and Dad on the way home
Jk and I

No comments: