Thursday, August 13, 2009

Busy Busy Busy....

I have been so busy lately... I have had absolutely no time to update my blog. On top of having parties and family gatherings to go to like every weekend to go to we are now getting ready for the county fair. This will be my last year so it will be kind of emotional at the same time. I am going to miss being in 4-H so much. It has been such a huge part of my life. I joined 4H when I was 7 years old as a cloverbud and at 9 years I became a 4H member. 4H has taught me alot about life in general, it has helped me be productive, gave me a true sense of responsibility and most importantly given me so many friendships that I will treasure forever. I would totally recommend people to enroll their children in a 4H Club and get them involved as soon as they can and its never too late. One thing that most people think is that to be in 4H you must have an animal but 4H has alot more to offer than that. You can take projects anywhere from cooking & sewing to photography, hunting or welding. The possibilities really are endless.
Okay so off that subject here are some pictures from our family reunion.
Molly all ready to go to the pool :) love her little dance!
Maddy & Elise
Avery Elizabeth
Maddy - my buddy :)
Molly - my little buddy :)
Avery showing us how to ride without training wheels!
Evan & Molly

SO CUTE! Sisterly Love <3 xoxo

No comments: