Thursday, July 9, 2009

Seneca Lake..

This is from last week. We spent the whole week camping with my Grandpa & Grandma Kuhn at Seneca Lake. Its a campground in a little town called Senecaville, located an hour outside of Zanesville. So I was able to leave & go to work from there. The campground was really nice, it was right by the Marina and there was water on pretty much every side of it & a little playground for the kids. The lake was extremely clean & very deep so we didn't have to worry about anything. We spent the week relaxing, spending time with family, boating, fishing & cooking delicious food on the campfire. So here are some pictures.

That would be Seneca Lake Anthony & I. The first night there, on the edge of a little cliff that in the day time its deep enough in the water to jump off of.

Me & Brooklyn (cousin) Dinner Time :) yum yumDad teaching me to drive the boat Grandpa Kuhn & Dad
Dad teaching Brooklyn to ski

Me knee boarding


Hey No Hands!

Anthony knee boarding

Anthony :)


Me & Anthony at the camper
poor baby, he got sun burnt really bad! so I gave him a towel and my headband :)
We had a great time & can't wait to go back!
Love Always.
(these pictures were taken with my point & shoot - Olympus)

No comments: