Thursday, July 9, 2009

Holiday Weekend highlight & NEW CAMERA

Hello,
Hope everyone had a great 4tho of July, I did! We were pretty busy. Spent the whole week at Seneca Lake with my Grandpa & Grandma Kuhn, camping. That was alot of fun! I hadn't been to Seneca since I was little & we don't really spend that much time with them so it was fun to hangout for the week. We came home Thursday and then spent the weekend at the river with my Grandma and Grandpa Price. My Uncle Brad & Aunt Anita were home this weekend from South Carolina so we spent time with them too.
Another awesome thing about my holiday was that I bought a Canon Rebel XS!!!! So here are the awesome pictures that I took. These pics are actually from Monday, I twisted a muscle in my back so I didn't end up going to work & somehow our whole family was off of work monday too! So we went to the river & hungout at the sandbar :)








There are alot more to come. :)
Have a great week everyone!
Love Always









No comments: