Saturday, November 22, 2008

Random...

Well the Bucks won! =)

My day was kinda just whatever i felt like doing kind of day. Mom had to work this morning and Dad & Jk were working on my new car so I got to spend the day by myself. Sounds really boring but it was much needed. I wasn't by myself the whole day, Anthony brought me lunch and we watched the game together and just spent some time together. O-yeah he also brought me some firewood and made a fire for me in the fireplace, which was wonderful! Before he got here I cleaned the living room completely since we are having Thanksgiving at our house next weekend. After he left I worked on my bedroom for a while...which I still haven't finished. I am still trying to get all my scrapping/craft stuff downstairs to my Scrapbook Studio. Which I have probably been doing since like January. It is just so hard because when I feel like doing something quick or don't feel like being downstairs I bring a little bit of stuff up to my room and do it in there. I really need to nick that habit. I browsed on some blogs today, tried to catch up with reading the blogs.

Right now I am waiting on Anthony to get off of work and come get me. Who knows what we will do tonight, probably just stay here and watch whatever is on tv. Tomorrow he finally has a day off which will be absolutely great! I think we are going to Buckeye Outdoors so he can get some more hunting gear for next weekend.

We got our warm ups and everything at swim practice last night. Our swim boosters finally got us new gear. The old stuff was 15 yrs old so it was much needed. We got some awesome bags, and warm ups that aren't that swooshy material that everyone wore in the late 80s (no offense I am sure I would have worn them then) we also got a free t-shirt to keep since we ordered from this company!

Today I also joined a book club on Facebook. I have a major obsession with Nicholas Sparks books. They are amazing! and I own every book he has written.

Well I am going to get off of here and try to finish cleaning my room but i will prolly ending up reading blogs or looking around on scrapbook.com. everyone have a great weekend!

-Brittany

No comments: