Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Past Month..or more

Hello Everyone!
well I know I haven't posted on here in forever. I am trying to get back to this, we'll have to see how it works out. So this is pretty much how the end of fall has been going for me. From the weiner roast for my Mom since she passed her state nursing boards to going to the Crew soccer game with Anthony and his brothers & Mom. We were defintally lucky to have a long fall or I guess it would be an Indian Summer. It is just started snowing this week and it is suppose to all weekend =) I will leave you with some pictures.
Love Always,
Brittany


Anthony & I over at Dillon enjoying the last few days of fall. Surprisingly it was extremly warm.



This is my Moms cake that my Aunt Lori made for her since she graduated from the RN program and passed her state boards. This was the cake that we had for her surprise party.

My Mom with her diploma that came in the mail. GO MOM!

My BFF Courtney and her dog Carter that came to the weiner roast for my Mom.

Me and my cousin Molly. I Love this girl <3

My other cousin Maddy and her friends Harley&Kelsey waiting for the party to start.

Me and Courtney*

My other BFF, Aubrey =)

Me and My Boy <3 at the weiner roast.

Anthony & I going into the Crew vs. DC United Game at the Crew Stadium

at the game

Courtney Hetrick & I at the Crew Game =)

Me and Maddy at Grandma Spikers for Trick Or Treat

Me and My Bubby! JK

Me and Maddy again!

Jk & Evan and Me & Molly

No comments: