Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A New Me and some vaca

Well right before we left I had a to get a hair cut and needed it badly. My hair hasn't really grown well over the last year or so and it has gotten really thin. I had original intentions of having long hair but since it hasn't worked out the greatest I decided I would try going shorter. Lets just say it is the shortest I have ever had my hair since I was a little girl ( 3 years old) and I have to say that I actually like it and am considering keeping my hair like this. I thought Anthony wasn't going to like it either but he does like it too, so it is all good.

On another note, we just got back from vacation on saturday morning. We had to leave early because we had a wedding to go to for my cousin and my brother was in it. The rest of the family got to stay an extra day at the beach and everything. The trip was so much fun and I can't wait til we get to go back. I am seriously considering living in the Outerbanks. Anthony really likes it down there so maybe one day that is where we will be. My parents also like it down there so it won't be that bad being away from home. Anyways we spent most of the days at the beach or in the pool at our house. One day when all the guys rented a boat and went fishing my Mom, Aunt Lori, Cousin Bri, Aunt Norma and I all went to the Currituck Lighthouse and wandered over to the Whalehead Club and there was an art show going on so that was a pleasant surprise and I also got some great pictures at the Whalehead Club. On thursday we all packed up and went to the 4X4 beach and spent the day there. We had the kayaks, a surf board, and boogey boards and just had a blast. This trip was defintally amazing. So here are some pictures that some of you might enjoy.







1 comment:

Deb M. said...

Beautiful photos!! Thanks for sharing them. There's a blog award waiting for you on my blog when you have a chance to pick it up. Have a fun summer!!