Monday, June 2, 2008

Great Kickoff for Summer '08

Well these past weeks have been a pretty good kickoff to hopefully an eventful summer. All last week I worked but it was absolutely great because I only work mornings from 9-1:30 or 2:00 and people don't really start coming til about noon or so. After work I would hang around til Anthony either got done with class or work. We went fishing a few times and on Friday we went to the zoo! That was alot of fun...but we both agreed that it wasn't near as fun as it was when we were little. Maybe it will be better when we have kids of our own to take ( which will be a long time from now!) On saturday my friend aubrey had her graduation party and we went to that and stayed all night there with her and her boyfriend. It was alot of fun. On sunday we went to 7:00 a.m. mass to avoid the Gus Macker crowd and then went fishing for the rest of the day. Today I had work and it wasn't bad because I got to work with Jillian. After work I went and layed out at Grandpa and Grandma Kuhns pool, it is a never ending job getting rid of these stupid one-piece tan lines from guarding. Tomorrow I work morning shift and then I am going to Jillian's house and I guess we will just have to see what we get into from there. The next week could be pretty busy. We have a wedding to go to on Saturday and then I work all next week and Friday the 13th we are heading for the Outerbanks! Can't wait! Hope everyone stays safe and has a great week
<3 Always

No comments: