Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thank God Its The Weekend

well this week went kind of slow for me. But we only have 8 days left of school so I guess that could be a reason as to why it was so slow. But last night Anthony and I went to see Baby Mama with Courtney and Brent. It was a really good movie, kind of predictable, but worth seeing. After the movie we went to b-dubs and got wings and a drink. I got home kind of early for it being a friday night but thats alright because today I get to go pick up Maddy and Molly, wonderful cousins that live here in Zanesvile (Avery lives in Columbus, OH - atleast an hr. away) Maddy has softball pictures and Uncle Matt had surgery on his knee so he can't carry Molly, who by the way is at that age where she is getting into everything (1yr2months) I get to keep them for a whole day so I defintally cannot wait. I think I am going to take them to the farm and maybe kidzville or the library...I just want to do something with them that will be fun.After I am done watching them I am going scrapbooking with mallory. This time we are going to her house. So I am going to need to pack everything up and I get to scrap somewhere other than my studio. Well hopefully tonight I will have more pictures for everyone. I got an eventful day ahead!
Love Always
Brit

No comments: