Monday, May 5, 2008

_--~*PrOm2008*~--_

well I had my Junior Year Prom this weekend and it was great! This whole weekend was fun, actually. On friday we (Prom Commitee) set up for the dance until 10:30 p.m. or so then Mallory and I went and stayed all night at Courtney's house so we could make cup cakes for the dance. We went to bed around 1:30 or 2:00 a.m. Then on saturday I went to breakfast with my family for Grandma Spiker's birthday. Then I my Aunt Lori did my hair at 1:30. We took pictures at these beautiful gardens in town. Then we ate dinner at Tumbleweed & headed to Promenade. It was raining when we got there but it was still fun showing up in the camo zuki! The dance was a blast and we ended the night with movies at Courtney's house. So here are some pictures of my eventful weekend. And I even scraped some too because there was a party yesterday. I'll get the pages on here as soon as possible.
Love Always
Brittany





No comments: