Wednesday, March 26, 2008

what a way to start off spring

well easter wasn't too bad this year...got the scrapbook bag i have been wanting so bad. I have been debating on whether i wanted one with wheels or a smaller shoulder type bag. shoulder bad won that debate. Since I dont travel much to scrapbook people usually come here or i just scrap by myself i don't need something that big. My camera isn't working right so i didn't get any pics. Anyways...i haven't been feeling too great for the last 2 weeks then last night i had a fever of 102.3 and it was still the same this morning so mom wouldn't let me go to school. I ended up sleeping in until 1:30 and then she made an appt. for me. We were literally there like 15 minutes and they told me i had strept throat. Afterwards we found this little scrapbook store and we stopped there. I ended up getting one of those letter albums...mine says DREAM...so i guess since i can't go to school tomorrow maybe i'll get some scrapping done.
<3

No comments: