Friday, March 7, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW

we got an early dismisal from school today..after i picked up my brother we had to take my bf's brother home then headed home too...after 2 hours we finally made it home a drive that usually takes 20 minutes...it was all because of people wrecking and us not wanting to wait in traffic so we would turn around and take a back road and ended up taking longer and then the other busy road on the way to our house was blocked so we turned around again and found another way. It was really crazy but well worth the early dismisal from school. Well the snow is still coming down and my little cousin just measured it and it was 6in. SO i hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend and for me I am going to be getting alot of scrapping done.
<3
Brit

1 comment:

aimee ferguson said...

Hi Brittany! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Yes this weather is just crazy, I want to 70 degrees back!!! Have a great day!