Saturday, January 16, 2010

{Project 365 - Day?}

haha well I kind slacked off on the 365 project but I am not giving up on it :)


So I got back sunday from doing Taryn and Alans wedding pictures in Asheville, NC at the Biltmore. So the pictures are more than enough to make up for the days I missed of the project :) I had a ton of fun on the trip and loved touring the Biltmore.






Some other exciting news and a big decision that I made this week was to become a Lia Sophia Advisor! I am so exciting about making a little extra money a month, getting tons of free bling and ofcourse meeting new people! Tomorrow I am actually going to meet all the girls on the team that I joined :)
Last night Anthony and I went to see the Book of Eli with Trevor and Brandy. That movie was great and it is one that i will be buying when it comes out. Tonight I am hanging out with my friend Mandy when she gets off work. Should be a fun night!
Hope everyone has a great weekend

No comments: