Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy Week!

Hello Everyone
well i graduated on Sunday May 31! I am officially a freshman in college. That sounds so scary yet so exciting. Most would think since I am on summer break I would have a bunch of free time and everything but that is not the case. Monday I had to work at the Law Office from 12-5. Yesterday, today, thursday & friday I am working at MBN Law from 8-5 then lifeguarding at the pool from 5-9. Yes I am working 11 hour days! It sucks right now but the paycheck will be GREAT! I am saving my money right now to buy a Ford Escape =D I might have it by July!!! YEA!

So yesterday I finished the book My Sister's Keeper. I went to the movies and saw it was coming out as a movie soon so I jumped on reading it. A friend of mine read it a couple years ago and recommended it. I never got to it but its finished now! It was a great book, defintally a tear jerker, I cannot wait for the movie to some (June 26!) Now I am reading The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. So far it is really good. I don't know what my deal is with books that are movies but as soon as I finish this book I am renting or buying the movie and watching it with Anthony.




Last week I actually got some scrapbooking done. I stayed all night with Mallory and we scraped until 3:00 a.m. I will get some pictures posted soon. Tonight I am going to work on some graduation presents. I have two parties on saturday and they are good friends so I want to make them some cute presents instead of just giving them cards! I think I am going to try making blank accordian albums and I need to make some altered paint cans. So wish me luck and hopefully I can finish them tonight and get pictures up tomorrow.

Have A GREAT Week!
Love Always

No comments: