Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 and no more facebook :)

5 Things I am looking forward to:
-wednesday to be over! *SpringBreak
-hott weather
-Florida
-North Carolina
-SUMMER!

5 Things I did yesterday:
-woke up at aubrey and marks house
-went to the junk yard with Dad
-spent way too much time on facebook
-procrastinated studying
-played pole with Anthony, Theresa and Brian
5 Things I wish I could do:
-loose 10-15 pounds :(
-ace all my finals
-travel somewhere beachy and warm for spring break
-fix my scout
-eat icecream and not feel guilty or mad
5 Places I'd like to travel:
-Bahamas
-Alaska
-Arizona
-Austrailia
-Florida

So today I deactivated my facebook account in order to prepare for finals, I am considering opening it back up during spring break then shutting it down for spring quarter. It is way too much of a distraction and i cannot afford to let it make my grades slip. So there will most likely be more blogging :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoys the week ahead
Love Always
Britt

No comments: