Monday, November 9, 2009

Long time..no post

Sorry about that, I have been so busy with school and editing senior sessions. This is my last week of classes which means finals next week. Which in turn means WINTER BREAK!!! wootwoot! no school from thanksgiving til after new years =) ...


here is a little update and what has been going on in my life::

Halloween- costume party at Taylor and Tylors the weekend before halloween. Sorry no pics we were taken but Aub and I went as gangsters/pimps. However we looked like bowlers because we forgot hats and guns. Halloween weekend we had another costume party at Aubrey and Marks. I was a cowgirl at this one.

I missed out on trick or treat due to my night class :(


Photography- Mandy and I have gotten 2 more seniors in the last month. Corie and Haylee. They were awesome! We are working on getting some family sessions in.


Classes- have been more than I expected. I cannot believe how fast my first quarter has went. I hope this is how fast school goes for the next 6 years.


Scout- we are having problems with title transfer due to some crazyiness from PA. But we have gotten new fenders, 2 gas tanks and a grill. I cannot wait for it to be finished!


thats pretty much all thats been going on. Nothing too interesting.

well I hope everyone has a great week!

xoxo. Brittany.

No comments: