Saturday, January 24, 2009

Picture-A-Week & 31 Cards

Hello Everyone!
Ok I know this is a little late but I think I am going to attempt doing something kinda like the photo-a-day everyone is doing, mine is going to be a photo-a-week! So I am going to go back in my camera and find pics from each week so i can catch up!

This week I was really busy but somehow I managed to get some cards done..make that 31 cards!
WEEK 1: Anthony & I on New Years Day at Uncle Jeff & Aunt Erin's for a party.
I absolutely love this man! His smile, blue eyes, love for family, quest for anything 4x4, hobby of critters, and his love for me <3>
WEEK 2: my best friend, Aubrey, & her Mom discussing the wedding dress she has on. I love how this picture shows that Aubrey is wanting this dress so bad but Janelle was not liking the price tag ($599!) Aub and I have been friends since we were in the 5&6th grade. I am going to be her maid of honor on Sept. 19, 2009!
WEEK3: Turbo & Diesel sleeping.. these two are best buds and defintally partners in crime
WEEK 4: My cousin Molly and I at Maddy's birthday party at the Lindarena. I love this little girl so much!
Here are some of the cards I did this week:




Well thats all for today. I am just sitting around today watching cmt, waiting on Anthony to get off of work. We might go to Easton tonight or just go see a movie. Have a great weekend!
Love Always
Britt

No comments: