Friday, March 28, 2008

Memories

Well I guess this is my first post with some of my projects in it. I originally made this blog in order to do this. I guess I am still trying to get the whole idea of this.


8th Grade 2005
these are just some pictures from my 8th grade year. This was the year I switched to public schools and these girls are the amazing girls that became my best friends. This lo is also the first one that i have done that has hidden tags on it.

This lo is for Anthony and I's 2 year anniversary. The journaling is lyrics from Jason Aldean's song "Livin' Our Love Song"

This is the second page for Livin Our Love Song. The journaling finishes up the song

These are from our County Fair (Aug. 2007) Mallory and I just sitting on our boxes in the Hog Barn.

This is the continuing page for the fair. These pictures are just from me showing my pig.

Love Always

1 comment:

Heather said...

hey Brittany! I saw your question on my blog- my header is actually a 4x12 layout that I scanned in and uploaded as my header. Hope this helps! Let me know if you need any other help with it!
Heather